Bloggintresserade

fredag 28 oktober 2016

New release over at Artbymiran

Friday again and time for a new challenge over at


before I show you what I made for our 

Anything Goes theme

I would like to show you some images from the new release...

so grab a cup of coffee and join me...


new digital images

    


   

aren´t they gorgeous?

and some rubber stamps...



  


Now let me show you what I made. I used one of the new images called Bella. You can fin her here!



I have coloured with ProMarkers and added a some white dots in her hair with a white gel pen. I used paper from KaiserCraft´s collection called Holly Bright.
Also added some brads and wooden stars.


Please visit Artbymiran´s Challenge blog to see some other wonderful creations made by my talented team mates.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Your Passion #335 - AG  (30/10)
Love to Scrap #88 - AG (30/10)
Penny´s Papercrafty Challenge #301 - AG (1/11)
Crafting by Design - Get ready for Christmas (1/11)



3 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute image,lovely coloring and beautiful card design... Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge
    Zeljka DT xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. The dots in her hair are a really great detail! Love this color combo.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  3. She is very beautiful and you have colored her perfectly! Great layout, too. Thanks for playing with LTSCB. Sorry I'm late in commenting . . .

    SvaraRadera